Empowering You With God's Word
EOM Prayer Warrior Test
EOM New Prayer Warrior Training - Everyone must achieve 80% to pass this test.
Indicates required field
1. Everyone that is not praying must put their phone on mute.
2. Who is the primary prayer leader for Wednesday?
3. Do you as a prayer warrior pray the entire time by yourself?
4. How do you mute your phone?
a. Pressing *7
b. Pressing *9
c. Pressing *6
d. Pressing mute of your phone
e. Both C and D
f. Both A and D
5. You should call in 10-15 prior to prayer time to check in with your prayer line leader.
6. Who is the primary prayer leader for Tuesday?
7. What can be done to avoid charges from some phone carriers?
a. Check with phone carrier
b. Use the internet dailer
c. Only B
d. Both A and B
8. Our future plan is to grow EOM Prayer Line into a 24/7 service.
a. TRUE D. All of the above
9. Who is the primary prayer leader for Sunday?
10. What can you do to stop the screen saver from disconnecting from the prayer line?
a. Do nothing
b. Turn off screen saver
c. Use your home phone
d. Both B and C
e. None of the above
11. Why would the prayer line monitors mute your phone?
a. Phone is already muted
b. Too much background noise
c. Both A and C
12. Who is the primary prayer leader for Saturday?
13. List three purposes why we are praying.
14. Who is the primary prayer line monitor?
15. Who is the primary prayer leader for Friday?
16. What is in Step-6 of current procedures?
a. Be on the prayer line between 10-15 minutes prior to prayer starting
b. Start praying at 6 am EST
c. Check in with prayer line leader
17. Who is the primary prayer leader for Monday?
18. What is in Step-8 of current procedures?
1. Be on the prayer line before 6 am EST
2. Close out the prayer line
3. Ask for prayer requests
19. Who is the primary prayer leader for Thursday?
20. What is in Step-9 of current procedures?
1. Ask for prayer requests
2. offer invitation for salvation
3. Start prayer at 6 am EST
Copyright © 2018 EOM Universty
. All rights reserved.