Empowering You With God's Word
Apostle and Bishop Affirmation Test
Class 5 by Sister Zinna Butcher
Affirmation Test; Class 5, EOM Convocation
Indicates required field
1. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Convocation, the first individual(s) I need to contact is
a. Chief Apostle Lawrence Dunbar
b. Apostle Williams
c. Deputy Chief Apostle Ferguson
d. Bishop Butcher & Bishop Sawyer
2. What should you consider when selecting a hotel?
a. The hotel contains enough rooms and meeting space for our convocation
b. Easy access to the location from the airport
c. Hotel employees display professionalism, and excellent customer service
d. All of the above
3. As the host of the convocation, you are NOT responsible for the following:
a. Selecting the speakers for the convocation
b. Determine the convocation main theme and subtopics
c. Determine the city for the convocation
d. Make all financial decisions for the convocation
4. Who is responsible for negotiating the contract?
a. EOM Administrative Office
b. The Convocation Host
c. Chief Apostle Dunbar
d. None of the above
5. After the contract is negotiated, the convocation host can change the meeting times and days of the convocation.
6. To decrease the cost of the convocation, we should consider do the following:
a. Increase the amount of rooms reserved
b. Reduce the amount of meeting rooms requested
c. All of the above
d. None of the above
7. How do we negotiate the meeting rooms for free during the convocation?
a. Purchase enough food that meeting rooms are free
b. Increase the amount of rooms reserved
c. All of the Above
d. None of the Above; we can’t get free meeting rooms
8. What are the ways we paid for past convocation?
a. Apostle and Bishops Pledge
c. Charging participants for food cost
d. All of the Above
9. It is the responsibility of every EOM member to help with guests at the convocation.
10. We should consider having the convocation at local churches instead of the hotel to save money.
Copyright © 2018 EOM Universty
. All rights reserved.